Feedback from the February 2020 Parent/Carer Survey
What you love…
· The school communicates well, and the newsletter and the texting systems are ‘excellent’
· Staff are (in your words!) 'excellent', 'professional', 'kind' and 'supportive'
· ‘Staff make learning fun’ for the children
· 98% agree that school is well led and managed. Thank you to those of you who feel that school is managed ‘fantastically’ well, with parents/carers reporting that leaders ‘respond quickly and thoroughly’ to questions raised
· 100% agree their child is ‘well cared for and nurtured at school’
· The 'family' and ‘homely’ feel to school
· The 'great range' of after school clubs
· 100% agree that the quality of teaching and learning is consistently high
· 98% feel that we make sure children are well behaved. Parents/carers reported they like our behaviour management including rewards and the use of sticker badges to record and celebrate achievements. 100% also feel we deal effectively with bullying.
· ‘A fantastic school where the staff work tirelessly to help children achieve both academically and emotionally’, with 98% of parents/carers agreeing their child is making good progress.
· Parents/carers feel that every member of staff in school is friendly and treat the children 'fairly and equally'
· We always take time to listen
· We know each child in school, and are genuinely interested in what the children have to say
· 100% of parents/carers report their children feel safe at school
· 100% would recommend our school to other parents
(58 parents/carers completed the survey)